Rose Evelyn (aka Rose Up)
Well-rounded, authentic human…and ex-corporate workaholic. That’s a mouthful…but it’s true.
I’m a nerd for resumes, marketing, personal branding, personal style, and home & environment organization.
I found coaching and mindset work and personal development years and years ago…but now I’m doing something different with it.
My passion lies in HIGHER SELF ACTIVATION
Helping people step into their highest self so they don’t leave great things on the table like:
- The dream job
- The dream career
- The dream partner
- The balanced life
- The intentional life
- The authentic, aligned life
I see your story when you can’t
It’s my superpower – I can see how your experience, skills, specialties, or “specialness” all combine into the unique YOU. And…I can help you make sense of that. So you can speak confidently about yourself in professional and personal settings. So that you can feel like you are yourself. (yes, even after – well, especially after – the last 2 years).
I’ve got years of Coaching & Consulting under my belt
- Ex-Advertising Director, with over 14 years of corporate experience as a marketer, strategist, and team leader (not to mention hiring manager, supervisor, and team builder)
- Resume Doctor & Interview Prep Mentor – for over 10 years, I’ve helped dozens of professionals take their resumes to the next level and ace that interview – through personal referrals and as an Upwork freelancer
- Coach & Consultant – as a life coach & mentor, I’ve coached high-achieving women since 2018 through one-on-one coaching, workshops, bootcamps, events, retreats, and most recently a digital community, Woman Up
- Co-Founder of Woman Up – a women’s collective for growth minded women – founded in Fall 2021
Rose’s Podcast: Affs & Laughs
Affirmations, mantras, positive self talk…they don’t have to be so freaking serious. Welcome to a new way to bring affirmational self love into your life, all while maintaining a playful side. Rose Up is here to share tips, affirmations, and probably a tale or two that will have you smiling and remembering to be kind to you mind.
Listen HERE on Spotify or on your favorite podcast platform