It’s not you.
You want to make a difference. Make impact. Sink into your bigger purpose. But you’re getting held back by the cope + hope cycle.
- You have a huge heart. You care.
- So you feel it deeply when you hear about a cause, a tragedy, a world problem. It hurts. It feels bleak. It feels like the world can be hopeless sometimes.
- You want to solve the (latest) problem quickly and all at once. You want to hope again.
- So you go ALL IN on day 1. You buy the tshirt. Sign the petition. Post the things.
- But then you burnout, or wakeup mere days later and feel like nothing is changing. Like the system is working against you. Like it’s all for naught. And you’re right back at square one…
It’s time to break up with your cope cycle habits and walk away with GROWTH HABITS.
Join us for a special Woman Up Event – this time at a Lunch & Learn time:
July 21st, 10:30am PST / 11:30am MT / 12:30pm CST / 1:30pm EST ** note your time zone **
We’ll teach you how to replace the cope + hope cycle by finding identity and belonging through sustainable & thoughtful action and mindset.
Learn how to reprogram limiting beliefs and uplevel into personal impact…all in an interactive, action-oriented event with other, growth-minded, like-hearted women.
WALK AWAY WITH: GROWTH HABITS FOR THE FUTURE
Future change. Future action. Future hope.
It’s time to Woman Up.
NON-MEMBER TICKETS: $25 PER PERSON
Feedback from our 7/7 Session:
…For more about Woman Up and our membership, check out the link here